Reflective Thermal Break Insulation Brief Introduction:
Foam foil insulation is a waterproof/fireproof/soundproof three-in-one reflective insulation, thermal break and vapour barrier suitable for use in roofs, walls and floors. It is a fibre-free, non-allergenic product, made from Aluminum foil or metalized foil sandwiched by high density EPE or XPE foam.
When incorporated into typical construction systems a superior thermal performance can be achieved. When installed facing an air space,it is a barrier to radiant heat, enhancing the energy performance and thermal comfort of a building, while providing a physical layer to protect against water and air infiltration.
Thermal Break Insulation Benefits:
• Heat laminated, foam core providing an exceptional barrier against conductive heat, humidity, water and vapour penetration
• Two outer layers of 99%+ pure aluminium (with reinforced weave/scrim on both sides)
• Reflecting up to 97% of radiant heat
• Excellent fire properties, Meets AS1530.2 thermal break requirement in steel frame construction
• Excellent acoustic properties
• Environmentally/Eco friendly and fibre-free
• Anti-slip properties make it safer for installers
|Water Vapour Transmission